Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V-Day!!!!

Gracyn's daycare had a valentines party Friday. I signed up to bring goody bags for her class. Well, what do you put in goody bags for a class of babies? I decided to go with a couple chocolate hearts that I figured the parents would eat and some cute, heart shaped sunglasses. I had put Gracyn in a valentine outfit and thought that when I picked her up I would put her sunglasses on her and take some cute pictures. Well...when I got there to pick her up she had on a yucky, red sleeper with navy blue cuffs. According to Miss Amber she had a "major blowout." I had forgotten to bring an extra change of clothes so they put that on her. Poor kid...she looked like a homeless bum baby! In this picture she looks more like a thug.


Saturday, my mom came up. Kaeliegh wanted to bring Gracyn her Valentine gifts. She picked out a HUGE balloon with birds on it. She thought it was perfect since Gracyn had birds in her room. Here is Aunt KK and Gracyn.




We took Gracyn to get her 3 month old pictures taken. She was so good all day and took some really cute pictures. Here are a couple of the ones we got. I just took pictures of these with my camera so the quality isn't good. There are some naked baby pictures that are also really cute. I didn't get one that is Clint's favorite so I figure we will be ordering some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment