Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cruisin' Around Town!

Last Saturday was Caroline's 2nd birthday! I can't believe she is already two years old! Went down Saturday afternoon for the party and planned on staying the night. Eric got a new 3D TV so wanted us all to have a sleepover/movie night. I have to say, it's a pretty amazing TV! The party was fabulous! It was a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom theme and the kids had a blast! They even got to do a little crafting!


Crafting! Making a magnet and a door hanger!


The Birthday Girl!


The party wore these girls out! Just chilling on the couch.


Movie time!

The next morning, we got the girls outside to take a ride in the Jeep. Caroline is quiet the little driver! I was a little nervous that Gracyn would be scared to ride in it, but I was so wrong! She loved it and had so much fun!






This is my favorite! Such big girls!



1 comment: