Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's About Time!!!


Clint finally popped the question and I said YES!!!! We've actually planning for a couple of weeks now, but now it's official! I have the most beautiful ring ever! It's nothing like I thought I wanted, but when I tried it on I KNEW it was MY ring! Little did I know, Clint went back the next day and bought it! He tried to throw me off. He had me look at other rings and even sent me back to look at this ring knowing it was going to be gone! What a little sneak!

We set the date a couple of weeks ago, May 12, 2012. We're doing a destination weding to....Las Vegas!!! Now, it's not going to be cheesey, Elvis chapel Vegas wedding. We're having it at The Grove in the Almond Orchard. It's a beautiful location and is about 20 minutes off the strip. It's going to be small with close family and friends.

I'm looking forward to planning and seeing everything fall into place!!!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am beyond excited for you, chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about the plans! The location sounds stunning!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! I am so happy for you guys and you're right, it is about time! :) Are you guys having an engagement party or going out to celebrate?? Sounds like a great time to hit up the grand parents for some baby sitting duty! We would love to celebrate with you with some good old fashioned debauchery! :)

    ReplyDelete