Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Go Bananas!!!

I decided to do a monkey/banana theme for Gracyn's 2nd birthday party. The girl LOVES bananas so why not?! I started getting ideas a couple of months ago but time kind of snuck up on me. I didn't start getting things together til the week before. I felt like it turned out very nicely though. We decided to keep it small since we are saving up for the wedding (that's so weird to say.) All that matters is that Gracyn had a wonderful time...which I think she did!

After last year's cake fiasco, I decided to give Shelby Lynn's another chance....they did not disappoint! I was very happy with the cake. At least the pink was actually pink, not maroon!

                                                     I thought this sign was very fitting!

                                                    Gracyn loved her monkey balloon!

                                                                  I love this picture!

                                                        Aunt KK was a great help!
     Modeling her new backpack from Nonna! I'm looking forward to her carrying her own stuff now!
                                                 Taking a spin on her new tricycle!
Making a wish!
Mmmmm...strawberry!



Lounging on her new strawberry beanbag chair while hugging her new Cabbage Patch Doll!


Gracyn has such wonderful family and friends that came to share her birthday party with her. She got some fun gifts that she plays with every night! Thanks to everyone that came! We love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment