Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Perfect 10....times 3!

Friday was my 30th birthday. EEK! I got to work to a decorated desk and a pan of slutty brownies. It's a layer of cookie, then oreos and hot fudge, topped with brownie batter. They were so rich and delicious!



I got treated to lunch at PF Changs then for dinner Clint and Gracyn took me to Shoguns. How lucky am I to get PF Changs and Shogun in one day?!!! After dinner we went to the Arkansas Gymbacks meet. Gracyn got to meet Sue E. up close and she loved her! I can't really say she enjoyed the meet. She was in it at first but got bored after awhile.




Gracyn got to spend all day Saturday with Aunt Janaca. I took her over there after gymnastics then I rushed to Bud Walton Arena. The Hogs were playing Michigan. Bud Walton was sold out and insane! It was great to see it like it used to be. The Hogs won the game!!!


After the game Clint took me to get my new Iphone! I've finally upgraded from a 3G to a 4S!!! Then we headed to Fast Lanes to meet some friends for bowling! We had a great time. I was really dreading turning 30, but really there isn't anything to dread....life is only going to get better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment