Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Queen of Hearts!

Clint has to work tonight so we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend. However, Gracyn and I decided we wanted to do something fun and special. I thought about ordering a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphey's then decided it would be more fun for Gracyn and me to make our own! I thought we would surprise Clint with a pizza and heart shaped brownies of his own! Gracyn was such a big help! She had so much fun putting sauce on the pizza, although her favorite part was adding the cheese! I caught her sneaking bites of cheese several times...she must take after her mother!







While the pizzas were cooking we decided to make heart shaped brownies. Gracyn iced them then added all kinds of Valentine sprinkles to them. I have to say....they were pretty tasty!!!!





Gracyn woke up got dressed then went in the living room to sit on her bean bag. She was very surprised to see a book, coloring books, and a toy sitting on the tv stand. She was shy at first when I told her to come see what she got. She walked straight up to her new Strawberry Shortcake Remote Control Car. She had a little bit to play with it before we had to go to school. She loved it and couldn't wait to get home this afternoon to play with it! When we got home we found Clint had left us a little surprise! I got some pink calla lillies and Gracyn got a big pink bottle of bubbles!!! Our little Valentine is the Queen of our Hearts!




No comments:

Post a Comment