Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beach Vacation....Ferris Wheel at the Wharf

I'm so beind on blogging!!! Ok, last day of vacation! We decided to spend the whole day at the beach! We got there and within 30 minutes a light storm moved in.  We decided to go ahead and have lunch at Bahama Bobs and wait for the storm to pass. I had the samething I had the first day we were there...a Bahama Bob Burger! Best burger ever!!!! After lunch, we headed back to the beach. Gracyn decided to take a little nap!
The storm clouds...so pretty!

Taking a little cat nap!

That evening we headed to the wharf in Orange Beach. We had promised the girls they would get to ride the ferris wheel and they had talked about it for days! Plus Katie and I wanted to swing into Bungalows to get the Pandora Ocean Breeze charm for our bracelets.  We also made a stop at the Tervis store so they could pick out a new cup! Gracyn found a Finding Nemo cup and was ecstatic! The girl LOVES Finding Nemo! Finally, it was time for the Ferris Wheel! I took about 20 pictures, but not a single one was a normal picture. Gracyn and Caroline were so thrilled to be on the Ferris Wheel that they made a funny face in every picture!
Big Girls at The Wharf!

I sure do love these silly girls!!!
We all had so much fun at the beach.  We had good days and bad days (Pirate Ship Cruise!) but I can't wait to go again. I think we all agreed that next time we go, there will be less excursions and more relaxing at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment