Monday, October 8, 2012

Student of the Month!!!

Gracyn was September Student of the Month in her classroom!!! I'm so proud of her!!! Her teacher, Mrs. Joy, does the light program. Green light means they had a great day, yellow light means they had to be told no or to not to do something a couple of times, and red light means they just didn't mind at all. Gracyn had a green light every day for September! I really love it that Gracyn likes school so much. She can't wait to get to school to see her friends each morning. She loves to learn and her teacher said she is just the sweetest kid! The teacher in the baby room, Miss Charity, said they are all going to cry when Gracyn graduates. She has been with them since she was 7 weeks old. I know they aren't supposed to have favorites, but she said Gracyn is just special to all of them. This makes me happy...knowing she is with people who truly care for her when I'm not there.


No comments:

Post a Comment