Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!

I've heard a lot of parents say how they didn't care much for Halloween until they had kids. It's absolutely true! It is so fun to watch my sweet girl get so excited about her Halloween costume and to have so much fun trick or treating! She loves it! This year, Gracyn was a blue butterfly. The cutest thing about this is her saying she was going to drink out of her flower. I wish I would have gotten it on video! Since Cole is so little, I decided to just put him in a football onesie and have him be a football. I have to admit...he was the cutest football I have ever seen! I told Clint he needed to put his Hog jersey on and hut hut Cole. He didn't think it was a good idea. I'm still going to make him do this!

Clint taught Gracyn "Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet." While we were trick or treating at G-rise's house Gracyn said, "Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care. I'll punch you in the face!" We all got a kick out of this. No idea where she came up with punching someone in the face!

 

 Isn't she such a beautiful butterfly?!
 
 He loves his Mummy toy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment