Monday, December 23, 2013

Cole is 6 Months Old!



Cole is already half a year old!!!! Where has the time gone?!!! His birthday is going to be here before we know it! Cole weighs 16 lbs and 15 ounces. Cole has been sitting up for several weeks now. He LOVES to sit in his bug mat and play with all his toys. A lot of times at night, I will just feed him his cereal while he is sitting in the floor in his mat. Otherwise, if he is sitting on the table in the bumbo he tries to lean out and grab anything he can. The other day, he leaned over and grabbed a handful of Gracyn's spaghetti!!! I think he is trying to tell me that he is ready to eat big people food! I bought some peas yesterday and will be attempting making my own baby food! I know he will enjoy....I can't really mess up steamed and purees peas, right?! Well, we made 6 months exclusively breastfeeding! I am so proud of both of us!!!! Now, to make it 6 more months! Although, I think I'm going to have to start supplementing 1 bottle a day with formula. I just can't keep up with this growing boy! I have a little anxiety towards it, but I'm sure once he gets that first formula bottle then I will be ok. I can't wait to see all of Cole's upcoming milestone's in the next 6 months. Next up...crawling!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment