Monday, January 27, 2014

Cole is 7 Months Old!

 
 

 
It's hard to believe this little guy is already 7 months old!!! He is so close to being a year old!!! Time to start planning that birthday party! Cole is a hefty 18.5 pounds and 27 inches long. Cole has been eating pureed fruits and veggies and loves them! His favorites are peas, carrots, and pears. I did make some sweet potato and pear mixed together that I know his it just dying to try! Maybe this week! Cole is still breastfeeding, however, I am now supplementing with formula. He usually gets 2 bottles of formula a day.  Occasionally I will pump enough for him to have 4 bottles of breast milk at daycare. I think he will crawling very soon now. He likes to get up on all fours and rock his little booty back and forth. I have to admit, it's pretty dang cute!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment