Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cole is 12 Months!

How is it that this dark headed, squishy baby boy is already a year old?! I feel like that time just flew by, twice as fast as it did with Gracyn! It has been a blessed year for sure! It started out a little scary when he was taken to Arkansas Children's Hospital at 6 weeks old, then admitted to Washington Regional at 8 weeks old. However, after that he showed us what a happy, healthy little guy he was! At his 12 month check up, Cole weighed in at 21 lbs 13 ounces. He is such a mama's boy, which is ok with me! He loves nothing more to be in my lap giving me little snuggles! A couple of Cole's other favorite things: being tickled, making sounds with his mouth, putting anything he finds on the floor in his mouth. Oh, and he LOVES his big sister! I couldn't imagine my life without my little roley poley Coley!




No comments:

Post a Comment