Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Days with Daddy...

Clint stays home with Gracyn on Mondays and Tuesdays. It's always interesting to come home and hear about their day. Luckily, Clint gets most of it on camera. He has been doing tummy time with her. She actually rolled over on Monday! I'm pretty sure it was by accident though, but no more laying her on the couch or bed just in case! I love hearing her little grunts when she is on her tummy. Check out the video below. I like it that Clint is here Mondays and Tuesdays bc I dont have to get up as early to take her to daycare. After I feed her, Clint will change her and entertain her. I guees she was entertaining him here because he took about 15 pictures of her like this.

This picture is just too cute so I had to put it on here! It was so cold up here last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment