Saturday, January 2, 2010

Go Hogs!

Clint had to work tonight so it was up to Gracyn and I to cheer on the Hogs at home! We both sported Hog attire...Gracyn even added a little Hog flare to her outfit. She has a pig rattler that goes around her wrist so when she call the Hogs it makes noise. I don't really know what she thinks of it right now, but I'm sure she will grow to love it! We were getting a little nervous that we were going to lose this game...who would have thought it would come down to a field goal! Alex Tejada pulled through on this one! I'm sure this little girl is going to be an avid Hog fan just like her Mommy and Daddy!

Getting ready for the game to start.


She is NOT happy here...she is saying, "Come on guys, get it together!"

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love the second picture, she is telling them how to do it for sure!

    ReplyDelete