Friday, December 25, 2009

Gracyn's First Christmas!

Gracyn's first Christmas is a White Christmas! How amazing is that?! Santa brought Gracyn a Seahorse. She also got a cute dress and a Lovey. Her Great Grandma Blair, LaLa, gave her a beautiful quilt. Clint and I also got one. Clint got the Madden 10 video game and I got a new Tano purse!!!

Our plan was to go to my parent's house today and celebrate, but due to the snow we are postponing til Sunday. I got a call at 6:30 from my brother telling me that Kaeleigh's new "Baby Alive" peed on him...kinda creepy. Monday we will go to Bristow, OK to Clint's parent's house to celebrate with them. Baby Gracyn still has tons of presents to open!





1 comment:

  1. okay there is no doubt that this child belongs to Clint. Wow! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete