Saturday, December 19, 2009

First Time to Meet

Katie came up today and brought along her sweet little girl, Caroline. Her and Gracyn are right at 5 months apart. It is amazing the size difference in a one month old and a six month old. Caroline only weights 4 more pounds than Gracyn, but when you add 4 pounds to something to small it makes a big difference. I'm excited to see Gracyn get bigger, but sad at the same time. Anyway, this was the first time the two little girls have met...they were friends at first sight! They exchanged their Christmas gifts and just hung out for the day. We got some good pictures of them laying beside each other. Caroline kept trying to pull Gracyn's pacifier out of her mouth. I look forward to seeing these two little girls grow up to be best friends...just like their mommies!






2 comments:

  1. PV You are so Clever!! I love your blog and I am now addicted to it!! Your Photo of Gracyn at the top is beautiful!! I know I saw all of them today but it looks amazing! the photos of C and G are great and the video is ever better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos of the girls! I must tell you I LOVE the cute tutu picture on the blog. Will look forward to hearing all the new and exciting things regarding Gracyn. Merry Christmas to you guys!

    ReplyDelete