Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New to This

We decided we needed a way to keep track of the fun times and tough times of raising our daughter. We've only had her 4 weeks as of today and are loving every minute of it. So far Gracyn has ate, slept, peed, and pooped...all the things a newborn does! We did actually take her out today to get some Christmas shopping done. I really don't know how I'm going to be able to go anywhere with just her and me. It is quiet the juggling act to get me, my purse, her carseat, diaper bag, and stroller all out of the car..but I'm sure I'll eventually get the hang of it. For now, Clint has no choice but to tag along. Anyway, I'm going to try to keep up with the events that go on around here...hopefully I will stick with it!
~J

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Baby G is lookin' super cute in her tu-tu. So glad you're blogging. I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is super cute. If I was clint- I would prob say we can stay home.. haha.. stay healthy. love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you rember me and youe mom taking 7 kids places ? then when tommy came along there was 8 lol.soon you'll be an old pro!!

    ReplyDelete