Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cards

I am terrible at sending out Christmas cards. I buy them, sign them, and address them but never send them. So this year I decided I wanted to do one of the picture cards with our new family. For over a week now I have been telling Clint that we need to get a picture,but of course we have been putting it off. I wanted to go to the square but then decided to go to Old Main. Last night we finally made it out to campus with Jeffie as our photographer. It was so cold! I then decided I wanted to go to one of the sorority houses and get our picture on their front porch. Their houses always look so pretty with the lights. So we trespass onto one of the porches and get a few good pics. After all that I decided today that I wanted to put her in her Christmas dress and just do a picture of her instead. They turned out really cute. I've ordered the cards...now I just have to actually send them out this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment