Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Fest!

This past weekend was my ten year high school reunion. I had two vacation days that I had to use up by the end of the month so I decided to take Thursday and Friday off and just make it a four day weekend.

I started my vacation off with Jazzercise. I had a great workout then Gracyn and I did a little shopping. The rest of my day was spent making hairbows, pinwheels, and cupcakes. I have a lemon cupcake recipe that is really good so I decided to play off it and make some new flavors. I ended up with lemon raspberry and white chocolate raspberry. DELICIOUS! We sent some lemon cupcakes to The Randall's. They just brought their baby boy,Lawson, home from the hospital. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Friday, Clint and I went shopping for Gracyn's Halloween costume. I liked the strawberry fairy costume, but he didn't. We ended up coming home with nothing. Poor kid is going to have to go trick or treating as a bum! Remind me in the future to NOT ask Clint's opinion! I'm just going to have to go shopping by myself this week and hope I find something.

Later that afternoon we headed down to Alma. We stopped by my dad's house for a little bit before meeting Katie, Eric, and Caroline at the school. We had a great time seeing everyone from high school and seeing their little kids run around. Clint and Eric got a kick out of Katie and my senior photos on the wall. I have to admit, they were pretty bad. After that we went home and let the girls play a little before bedtime.


Gracyn at Grandpa Peevy's house.


Playtime! Gracyn is finally old enough to really play with Caroline and not just sit there.


The next morning, the girl's were chasing each other. It had to be the cutest thing they have done yet! They just thought it was so funny and giggled the whole time they were running/crawling.

After Katie and I had cupcakes for breakfast we took the girls to the Neumeier's Fall Festival in Fort Smith. We went to Amanda's booth to buy some fabulous bows. Gracyn got her Thanksgiving and Christmas bow along with another great bow. Thanks Amanda for being so wonderful to our little girls!

We finally made it over to the pumpkins and this is where the fun began!








Look at those sweet girls!


Such a big girl! While Caroline was on her pony ride, Gracyn ventured over for some other pictures.


On a hayride! This was the first place scarecrow.


She loved the 3 Little Pigs!

We had planned on getting home in time to cook out before the Arkansas vs. Texas A&M game started. However, Clint and Eric stayed up all night playing video games so we knew they would probably still be asleep. So, we went to eat lunch at Chili's. We got back to the house in time to watch the game and get ready for the reunion. We sent the girl's to their grandparent's homes then headed back to the high school. We had dinner and visited with some old friends then watched our senior video. Oh the memories!




Just a small group showed up, but it was great seeing those that did come!


It has been a great ten years since high school. So much has happened. People moved off and went to college, now have jobs, many of us have been blessed with sweet babies. I can't wait to see what the next ten years hold and can't wait to see everyone then!

No comments:

Post a Comment