Sunday, October 24, 2010

Such a Big Girl!

Not a lot of things going on in the past few weeks. Gracyn did say "bye bye" the other day. She hasn't said it since but Clint and I both heard it and she was waving bye when she said it so we are convinced! I thought I would just post a few things going on around here that shows how big Gracyn is getting!


She is starting to outgrow her exersaucer. It's about time we take off the rotating chair and make it just a play table.


The other night I was unloading the dishwasher and she decided she wanted to help. She climbed up their all on her own. It was cute at first, but now it's becoming difficult to load or unload it because she thinks it's play time.


I have gotten into the habit of bringing Gracyn to bed with me when she wakes up at night. The doctor even told me I was her lollipop and that is why she is waking up at night. So, a couple nights ago when she woke up Clint turned off the monitor and would not let me go get her. It was tough but after a couple minutes of crying she went back to sleep. The next two nights she didn't wake up at all. This will be the fourth night so I'm hoping it will go as good as the past few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment