Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Party!

Gracyn was invited to Maya's 3rd birthday party Saturday. She had so much fun! The majority of the time was spent in the backyard playing with all of Maya's toys. Since our backyard is home to a giant bear of a dog, we don't take Gracyn out there much. After this weekend, I am determined to fix up our backyard so that we can have one section for Maggie and one for us to take Gracyn out to play. My plan is to put up a fence to break the yard in two. This way, Gracyn can play without Maggie jumping all over here. It will be a few years before they can play together. Maggie is just too big and rough, although a very sweet puppy!


Watching Maya open her presents! I just can't believe how much of a big girl Gracyn has become it just the past few months!


Doing an Easter Egg Hunt at the party!


I couldn't keep this girl out of the sandbox! She loved it!


Again...I couldn't keep her out of it! Here she is yelling at Dad bc it was time to go home. Also, note the number of balls in the sandbox with her. She went around the whole time saying, "Ball, ball, ball." Needless to say, I bought her a ball the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment