Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Gracyn is all set to be the next Racheal Ray! She got a beautiful new kitchen from Santa! She also got pots and pans and an apron from us! She got a couple of outfits and a couple of pairs of Toms. She LOVES her pink sparkley pair! Clint got a Razorback Jersey with his last name and his old football number, along with a running jacket and a pull up bar. Gracyn got me the snowflake Pandora charm and Clint got me an electric skillet and the Coach Poppy perfume I've been wanting! We had a great Christmas and feel so blessed to have such a sweet girl! We are celebrating Christmas with my family next weekend, then our annual, late White Elephant Christmas with our friends the next weekend. Then the next weekend we will be celebrating my birthday....the big 30! EEK!!!!

She told me it was broken when she tried to turn the water on. haha!



More Penguins!!!




Looks like she has some dishes to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment