Saturday, December 3, 2011

Turkey Day!

This year we spent Thanksgiving day in Bristow at Clint's parent's house. We enjoyed a delicious turkey dinner then headed to the city park.

Ready for some turkey!

                                            A little pony ride!

             Tetter tottering with Ma!


I had to work that Friday but was able to get off in time to get home and watch the big game! #1 LSU vs #3 Arkansas!!! I thought we would have a really good chance at winning this game. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I had faith in my beloved Hogs! However, LSU's defence dominated and they came away with the win.

The next day my mom and sister came up. We were going to have a little Thanksgiving dinner at my house that evening, but first we were going to look at wedding dresses! I had an appt on Sunday at David's Bridal but just wasn't looking forward to it. I'd heard several bad experiance stories from there so was really hoping I would find one Saturday. I did! It's a Maggie Sorrtero gown and pretty much everything I thought I didn't want! Haha! However, I put it on and knew it was my dress! I'm so glad I have that marked off my to do list!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!!! That is so awesome Jenn! So glad you found the dress! I am so happy for you and Clint!!

    ReplyDelete