Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dancing with Dora and Family Time!

So Clint keeps Gracyn on Thursdays and Fridays since he doesn't have to work. Thursday morning I was doing my early morning facebook check before work and saw where Dora the Explorer was coming to the Bentonville library! So what did any good mama do? I woke up Clint and told him he needed to take Gracyn to see Dora! Luckily, I was able to go on my lunch break and meet them. Gracyn was awestruck when she saw Dora! Since it was a dance party, there were reps from several dance companies there. Gracyn loved stretching with the ballerinas! She tried a little break dancing with the Elite Dance Company but couldn't really figure that one out! Of course, her favorite thing was dancing with Dora! Dora kinda creeped me out!
Doing some stretches!

Dance Party!!!


Friday I worked a half day since we were leaving for Salem, AR for Clint's family reunion. We met Clint's mom and Jeffie out for lunch then had to do a little shopping. We were hoping to keep Gracyn awake so she would nap on the way over. It was a success! Poor kid was passed out before we even got out of Fayetteville! Once we got to Salem we just hung out a couple of hours then went to the hotel for some sleep. We got up the next morning and headed over to the reunion. Clint's cousin, Tommy, is an EMT and he let all the kids tour the ambulance. That was fun. Gracyn and I were driving home the other day and she saw an ambulance and freaked out! She was so excited!

Gracyn got to make her very own quilt block for the family quilt!

Clint and I put forth a joint effort on our Vegas quilt block!

Driving the ambulance!

Gracyn and Lala!

Being silly at breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment