Saturday, May 18, 2013

BaBy-Q!!!!!

Heather and Shannon threw Katie and me a wonderful BaBy-Q! Shannon and G-rise hosted this event at their fabulous new home! Clint smoked a pork butt and then we had typical BBQ sides like cole slaw and potato salad. G-rise also grilled up some hot wings...since they are my favorite! We had such a wonderful time with wonderful friends! This was supposed to be just a gathering, not a shower. Of course, our great friends still showered Katie, me, and our little boys with gifts. We love our friends!

Mmmm....cookies and cupcakes!


Katie and me with the fabulous hostesses!

The dads. They mean business.

Our sweet girls. This is about the only picture I could get of them sitting still.

Opening gifts...we had 2 little helpers.

Love our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment