Friday, May 3, 2013

Baby Update - Week 31!



Holy Cow....a Pineapple?! Pineapple's are HUGE and oh so good! Cole is getting so big that he is starting to crowd into my lungs. He is still going through major brain and nerve development.


Total weight gain: up 19 lbs. I was so proud of myself for only gaining 1 lb at my last appt. However, I gained 4 lbs at my appt yesterday. : (

Maternity clothes?: yes

Sleep: Not happening. I'm up several times to go to the bathroom and I feel like I need a forklift to come lift me to switch from side to the other.
Best moment this week: Hearing Cole's heartbeat! It never gets old!

Miss Anything?: I was a little jealous of Clint getting to drink an Apple Wheat beer. I've been wanting to try it!!!

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Nothing really this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Lack of sleep.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: The BaBy-Q is tomorrow!!!

Gracyn's take on the baby: She is getting so excited!!! She helped Clint put together his bouncy chair yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment