Friday, April 26, 2013

Week 30


Cole is just growing at this point! He is fully developed...just gaining weight and getting stronger! His little brain, which is smooth, is starting to get the wrinkles and folds in it to make room for all his brain tissue.

Total weight gain: up 15 lbs.


Maternity clothes?: yes

Sleep: I'm having to get up several times in the night to go to the bathroom. I also have to switch sides several times in the night. I wake up with my hip hurting on the side I'm laying on.

Best moment this week: Having my 3D ultrasounds pictures and video to go back and look at anytime I want!
Miss Anything?: not much this week.

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: None at this time.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: My employees are throwing me a baby shower this afternoon!!! Tomorrow, I'm headed to Little Rock for girl's weekend. I'll be picking up Cole's bedding too!
Gracyn's take on the baby: She has given Cole her little pink monkey. So she will bring it to me and lay it next to my tummy for Cole.

Sneak Peak at Cole's bedding! ROAR!





No comments:

Post a Comment