Monday, April 15, 2013

Devil's Den Hike

The weather was beautiful this weekend! We got up Sunday with no plans to do anything. Clint mentioned us going on a walk. I figured he meant around the block then said we should go to Devil's Den. Growing up 30 miles south of Devil's Den you would have thought I had been before, especially since we went camping. But no, I had not. So of course I was very excited to go. We just walked along the damn then down the river trail. Gracyn had a blast! She loved throwing rocks and sticks into the water. She even got to wade in the cold water! After our hike, we stopped at the park and played while Clint went to get the car. I saw so many people having a picnic lunch. We're hoping to do this again very soon and next time we will take a picnic lunch!





No comments:

Post a Comment