Monday, April 15, 2013

Baby Update - Week 28



 
Cole's little wrinkeled skin is starting to fill out with baby fat. The next few months he will triple in weight. I'm hoping he only triples and doesn't quadruple into a 9 pounder like Gracyn!
How far along?: 28 weeks

Total weight gain: up 14 lbs.

Maternity clothes?: ordered several new maternity shirts online this weekend!

Sleep: I'm having to get up in the night to go to the bathroom. I NEVER have to get up to use the bathroom...not enjoying this.
Best moment this week: Getting together with Katie for shopping and pedicures, then dinner with Katie, Amanda, and Whitney! Us four pregnant girls put away some food that night!

Miss Anything?: not much this week.

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Mango flavored anything....tea, yogurt, smoothies.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain....bleh!

Belly Button in or out? In, but Clint said it's starting to look weird. Whatever that means!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Our trip to Tulsa to for our 3D/4D Ultrasound this week!!!

Gracyn's take on the baby: I think she is starting to realize that Cole is going to take some attention away from her. The other night I got on to her for not going to bed. She started crying and said, "I don't want a baby!" Last night she asked if I was going to have two babies. I told her yes, a sweet, little girl named Gracyn and baby boy named Cole. She said she is going to cry if I hold the new baby. Break a mother's heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment