Friday, August 30, 2013

Catch up Post

Wow...I'm so far behind!!! All of these events happened in August....we had a busy month! Hopefully now that I'm back at work I can stay on top of blogging and not get so far behind! This is pretty much going to be a picture post with a brief description...so brace yourselves!

Look at these sweet kiddos!!! Sarah, Katie, and I met up with kids for lunch and some quality time. Lunch was a little chaotic, but we loved getting to see all the kids together! We are in for some fun times as these kids grow up together!

First Family Date Night....as a family of 4! We decided to go to the drive in movie. Apparently the flash on my camera was very bright. This is the best picture I got!

Cole rolled over!!!! I have a video of it as well, but haven't uploaded it yet. Look at that sweet face!

Nonna came up and watched Cole while I took Gracyn and Aunt KK to eat snow cones!

After snow cones we went bowling! Gracyn had a blast!


Poor Baby Cole! He had another bout of fever so had to have another spinal tap and spend another 48 hours in the hospital! Luckily, we didn't need to go to Children's Hospital this time. Same as the time before...all tests came back negative. He was just unlucky and had 2 different viral infections. Isn't this baby hospital gown just too cute?!

Gracyn came to visit Cole. She looks so grown up here!

Caroline and Brooks came to visit! Eric and Clint had their Fantasy Football draft to go to, so Katie, the kids, and I just hung out at the house! We had a blast!!!

Gracyn and Dixon had a date! We got together with Anthony and Brittney so the kids could bowl. We had so much fun with them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment