Friday, August 30, 2013

Fun Time at the Fair

My parents used to take us to the fair every year when it came around. We would go to the Crawford County Fair and the Arkansas Oklahoma State Fair. I haven't been since high school....which was a long time ago! We have had plans to go the last few years, but something always came up. So this year I made a point to go! Gracyn was so excited! She had a hair appointment to get her hair cute then we headed to dinner then the fair!

I'm pretty sure I had more fun at this fair then I have ever had in all my childhood. The reason is not because this fair was that great....because really it wasn't. It's because Gracyn had so much fun! I loved the look on her face as we went to each ride. I loved how excited she got when Clint won her a teddy bear. I loved how she couldn't wait to get cotton candy, just to end up trading me for my candy apple!


No comments:

Post a Comment