Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

First of all let me say...I'm about 6 months behind in blogging. I'm going to be playing some catch up in the next few days (I hope anyway.)

So Halloween....it was so cold!!! Gracyn was a mermaid and Cole was a pirate! Clint brought the kids to work so they did the majority of their Trick or Treating there. We stopped by Aunt Jeffies's then went to the Grise's house...these are our usual stops from work to home. Once we got home. we put the kids in the wagon and went around our neighborhood. Poor Gracyn, she was so cold she didn't even want to get out of the wagon! We finally decided we just needed to go home!

Gracyn made treats for her Halloween party at school!

My little Mermaid and Pirate of the Sea!

This is as good as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment