Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Gracyn!

One year ago today my sweet, little Gracyn was born. She is such a blessing to us and we have thoroughly enjoyed every minute with her. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

This morning she woke up about 6:30. I brought her to bed with me hoping she would go back to sleep, but no such luck. So we got up. She had a banana and some dry blueberry wheat hearts for breakfast. I put her favorite movie, Curious Buddies, in while I worked on finishing up the pinwheels for her party. She was vegged out in her pj's watching TV, as any birthday princess should do!


We had to go pick up her birthday "smash" cake at 1:00 and be to Rogers for her pictures at 2:00. We decided to go ahead and let her open one of her presents before we left. She got a beautiful pearl bracelet that she can wear now. As she grows, I can send it back and have more pearls added. The first thing she did was put it in her mouth. She had it looped around those two little bottom teeth and would not let it go. Not good. We finally managed to pry it from her little mouth.




We had so much fun getting her pictures done! I can't wait to post some of them on here, but will have to wait til after her party!!!

Happy Birthday Gracyn, I love you so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment