Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cousin Myla's 2nd Birthday!

So I'm almost a month behind on blogging. I figured I better get some of June's activities in before the month was over! June 3 was Myla's 2nd birthday! We headed down to Fort Smith for cake and ice cream! Gracyn insisted on getting Myla a yello duck, so she got her a princess rubber ducky and some bubbles. Clint and I got her a broom set. I know how much Gracyn loves sweeping when I am so I figured it would be a good gift! The girls had a lot of fun playing. They don't get to see each other as often as we would like!

Myla opening gifts with help from Aunt KK!
          
                                                                      
Silly girls!!!

Birthday Girl! Hard to believe she was less than 2 lbs when she was born!

Grandpa Peevy and his little princesses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment