Friday, June 29, 2012

My Little Twinkle Tot!!!

Gracyn started dance class on June 5! It's just a summer class that last 5 weeks. I thought we would give it a try and see if it was something we wanted to do long term. I have to say...Gracyn loves it! I think she loves that fact that she is a ballerina like Aunt KK more than anything. She is the youngest in her class, but one of the most well behaved. I chalk this up to her already being use to these types of activities due to gymnastics. She comes in and stands on her green dot waiting for class to start. I have to go in the other room and watch her thru the glass. I don't like not being able to be in there, but I better get used to it. Once Gracyn moves up to the three year old class in gymnastics, I will have to watch from upstairs. Anyway, she stands on her dot while some of the other girls run  squirm around. Then class starts and they do their little dances! I was little upset after the first week that they didn't work on technique. Then I had to tell myself that it was a class of 2 and 3 year olds! I can't expect too much! Tomorrow is the day we can sign up for the fall classes. I have to say, I don't enjoy dance as much as gymnastics but she LOVES it so she will be an official Twinkle Tot in the fall!!! ** sorry got the quality of the pictures. I had to take them thru the glass in the other room!

Look at the tondu! If you notice, she is a lille behind since the teachers are already on to the plie! But at least it's a good tondu!!!

What a teacher's pet! She made sure she was the first over to sit by Miss Miranda! Isn't she the cutest little dancer?!

1 comment:

  1. Yes she is!!!!! You guys do so many fun things with her! She is a very precious little twinkle tot!

    ReplyDelete