Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Artie B's and The Cards!

Last weekend, we went on a family vacation with Eric, Katie, and Caroline. We had the BEST time! I have tons of pictures so I'm going to break it up by the day.

Friday morning Katie and Eric met us at the house. They had gone to Rick's Bakery and brought us donuts! YUMMO! Since we had two little girls in carseats, 2 pack and plays, 2 strollers, and luggage for 6 people, we had to take 2 cars. The guys rode in Clint's car, while us girl's all rode in Katie's 4Runner. Once the boys left, we didn't see them til we were in KC. Nice of them to wait on us. Since I have mad directional skills, I was able to get us there in one piece.


Waiting on us to load the car.


Sippy's in place....ready to go!

We went straight to Arthur Bryant's. They have the BEST BBQ ever! Clint and I ate there a couple of years ago and now we can't go to KC without eating there, sometimes twice in one weekend!



Arthur Bryant's has been around since the early 1900's and is in the inner city neighborhood. Some notable diners, besides myself, include President Harry S. Truman, Steven Speilberg, and Jack Nicholson. If you are EVER in Kansas City, you MUST stop and eat at Arthur Bryant't!

I've never been to Arthur Bryant's when there hasn't been a line literally out the door. The guys stood in line while us girl's saved a table. Caroline and Gracyn waited patiently for their food.




Look at the plate of yumminess!!!


Watching SportsCenter while eating some pulled pork!


Splashing around in the parking lot.


Katie and I were ready to check in at the hotel! We were running off to get pedicures, while the guys watched the girls!

Friday evening we headed off to Kauffman Stadium to see the St. Louis Cardinal's take on the Kansas City Royals. Now, I'm a Braves fan, but I went along with the crowd and sported a Cardinal's shirt. They ended up losing 3-0. It was really an uneventful game, but we still had a blast!


Little Card's fan!


Enjoying a little pre-game fun!


Such a sweet picture!


I love this sweet face!


While I was getting her bath water started, she decided she would pull out all the toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment