Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bye Bye Baby, Take Off, and Mystere!

We left for Vegas on Wednesday May 9. We woke up that morning and finished packing Gracyn up for Aunt Jeffie's. We met Jeffie at daycare to show her how to check Gracyn out. Leaving her was so hard! Of course, she didn't realize anything was any different! She would be going to Clint's parents after school then they were leaving for Vegas Thursday afternoon. I've only stayed three nights away from Gracyn and those three times she was home with Clint. So to have her riding two and half hours to Tulsa, then getting on an airplane without me was very difficult!!!
Suitcase is packed...she's ready to go!

She wasn't phased at all!



After we dropped Gracyn off, we went to Briar Rose bakery and had the most delicious breakfast ever! We went home and finished packing up. We were so excited and couldn't believe the time had come to leave for Vegas!!! I had to bring my dress along so in order for Clint not to see it I put Gracyn's flower girl dress on one side and my mom's dress on the other. It worked. I will tell you, traveling with a wedding dress gets you all kinds of attention! Everyone tells you congratulations AND you get to board on the plane first!!!

At the airport....we're ecstatic!!!


We got to Vegas about 4:30pm. We had a slight flight delay in Denver. Once we got to Vegas we checked into the Planet Hollywood and freshened up. Then we headed to dinner at the Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood. Then we hauled it to Treasure Island to see Cirque de Soleil Mystere! Once we got our tickets we had about 30 minutes til seating. Clint needed to use the bathroom so I decided to sit down at the Wheel of Fortune Slot Machine. I put in $10, lost it. Put in $20 more and on my last spin hit the Wheel of Fortune!!! I got to spin the wheel and hit $250!!!! Whooo hoo!!!!


We got into the show and it was amazing!!! The athleticism of these people is unreal!!!! We had great seats and thoroughly enjoyed the show!

Headed into the show!







After we got out of the show we were surprised to get a text message from Katie and Eric. They had just gotten to the hotel and were ready to hang out! Once we got back to our hotel we met up with them and hung out for a bit. Katie and I were exhausted so headed up to bed. The word is the guys had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment