Monday, May 7, 2012

Gracyn's First Haircut

Yes, Gracyn is already 2.5 years old and yes, she is just now getting her first haircut. I feel like it took so long to come in and I was scared to cut it off. However, it started to get stringy and her bangs were always in her eyes. So I decided it was time for that first haircut.

After gymnastics Saturday, we took her to Pigtails and Crewcuts. She chose to sit in the firetruck chair. I was little worried that she may not want the girl touching her, but she did very well! She was all smiles the whole time! After her haircut we went to Louis's for lunch. Gracyn and I split the Chicken BBQ pizza....it's our favorite!!!


First cut!!!!

Got to style that beautiful hair!!!

The fist haircut package....includes the first lock of hair and an after picture!

Enjoying lunch with her beautiful hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment