Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Update - 22 Weeks!

22 Weeks!


Cole is sleeping in cycles for a total of about 12-14 hours a day. Similiar to what he will be sleeping as a newborn. I can already predict about what times he will be awake and wiggeling around! 


How far along?: 22 weeks


Total weight gain: up 11 lbs.EEK!
Maternity clothes?: I'm thinking I will be buying some maternity jeans very soon.

Sleep: I have been sleeping very well lately!
Best moment this week: Just feeling Cole move.
Miss Anything?: not much this week.
Movement: Getting stronger!

Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: None really as of now.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: I can tell you what I'm NOT looking forward too...my glucose test next month! YUCK!

Gracyn's take on the baby: Instead of praying for a healthy baby brother or baby sister she says, " and I pray for a baby brother Cole Matthew."

No comments:

Post a Comment