Friday, March 29, 2013

Baby Update - Week 26

Week 26

His little eyelashes are now formed! He is also getting his immune system ready for the outside world so is soaking up my antibodies!

How far along?: 26 weeks

Total weight gain: up 14 lbs.

Maternity clothes?: Sad story...I bought dish detergent last night and guess I someone got some on a pair of maternity pants and it bleached them out! That means I walked around Wal-Mart last night for an hour with bleached out pants!
Sleep: I have been sleeping very well lately!

Best moment this week: Katie pointing out the fact that we hit our third trimester next week! Also, hospital admissions called yesterday to get me pre-registered for delivery. ALREADY?!
Miss Anything?: not much this week.

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Seeing this head of lettuce makes me really want a salad or a cheeseburger with a piece of crisp iceberg lettuce on it!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: None

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Our trip to Tulsa to for our 3D/4D Ultrasound! Only a couple of weeks away!

Gracyn's take on the baby: She has come up with a nick name for him already...Cole-E.

1 comment: