Friday, March 22, 2013

Baby Update- 25 Weeks

25 Weeks


Cole's eyes have been closed for the past few months to allow the retina to develop, however, they are starting to open this week! The iris still doesn't have pigmentation, that will come in the next month or two. Will he have brown eyes like Gracyn and me? Or blue eyes like Daddy? 


How far along?: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: up 14 lbs.

Maternity clothes?: Looks like it's all maternity work pants from here.

Sleep: I have been sleeping very well lately!

Best moment this week: Hearing his little heartbeat and passing my glucose and anemia test! I was anemic with Gracyn and failed the one hour with her, but passed the three hour. Just glad I don't have to go thru that again!

Miss Anything?: not much this week.

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Nothing really this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: None

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Clint and I are headed to Target tomorrow to register! My employees at work are wanting to throw me a shower and have been asking me for weeks now where I'm registered. It also helps that whatever is left on your registry after your due date is 10% off!
Gracyn's take on the baby: She is getting very excited for him to get here. We have a box of her old baby toys in his room and she keeps sneaking in there and playing with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment