Friday, February 22, 2013

Baby Update - Week 21

Week 21

His little grip is getting stronger. He is now able to grab a hold of the umbilical cord! Sense of light is more developed. He can now sense light and dark much better than before. His sweet little eyelashes and eyebrows are now formed! More hair is sprouting from his little head....although it's white! Hair at this stage has no pigment.

How far along?: 21 weeks


Total weight gain: up 11 lbs.EEK! That's what I get for eating like a man! (Pizza and hot wings! All I need is the beer!)

Maternity clothes?: I'm thinking I will be buying some maternity jeans very soon.

Sleep: Somewhat better. I toss and turn a lot.

Best moment this week: Deciding on a name for our little boy! COLE MATTHEW THOMAS! (seperate post on this coming soon.) Also, listening to his heartbeat yesterday...140 bpm!

Miss Anything?: Lunch meat....a cold cut sandwich has been sounding mighty tasty!

Movement: Getting stronger!

Food cravings: Hot Wings...I could seriously drink the sauce! (not really, but I feel like I could!) Sausage....weird, bc I'm more of a bacon girl, or pepperoni. Here lately I want sausage biscuits or sausage pizza!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: None really as of now.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: I can tell you what I'm NOT looking forward too...my glucose test next month! YUCK!

Gracyn's take on the baby: She loves to call him Cole Matthew. Last night, she was saying how she was going to tickle Cole Matthew. I love to hear her say his name. It's not just Cole...she calls him Cole Mattew! Sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment