Friday, February 15, 2013

Week 20 - Baby Update

Week 20 - IT'S A BOY!!!!!

Baby now has taste buds!!! He swallows several ounces of amniotic fluid daily for hydration and nutrition and to also practice swallowing and digesting. The taste of the fluid varies every day, depending on what I eat. Guess I better eat my veggies so he will like them in the future!

How far along?: 20 weeks


Total weight gain: up 8 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: A couple shirts that I'm hoping can be used as maternity shirts.
Sleep: Decent. We got me two king size pillows so hoping they will help.
Best moment this week: Finding out we will be having a little BOY!!!! Now if we could just pick out a name!

Miss Anything?: Alcohol. : ) Red Lobster had some amazing drinks and I would of loved to have had one! I don't miss it that much though.
Movement: A couple times a day. I love the feeling!

Food cravings: I eat an orange about every day, but that is just because they are delicious! No real cravings.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: None really as of now.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The next 20 weeks!
Gracyn's take on the baby: She continued to say she was having a little sister once we find out it was a boy. However, after a little bit she knew she was having a little brother and is super excited!

The Ultrasound Tech gave Gracyn her very own picture of her little brother!

Gracyn made a puppy dog for her little brother! She made the sweetest voice recording that says, "I love you little brother!"

Loving on the puppy!

1 comment: