Friday, February 1, 2013

Week 18 - Baby Update

Week 18
The baby is about the size of a sweet potato! He is hiccuping, sucking and swallowing along with rolling, punching, and kicking!
 How far along?: 18 weeks


Total weight gain: up 8 lbs. I'm sure less since I haven't been able to eat much the last few days due to a stomach bug.
Maternity clothes?: Bella band has been in use! Won't be long though...my clothes are getting too unbearably tight!

Sleep: Ok. Toss and turn at night. 

Best moment this week: Dr appt last Friday. Heartbeat was 147!
Miss Anything?: Lunch meat!

Movement: A couple times a day. It's easy to miss since it's light movement.

Food cravings: The thought of food this week makes me want to vomit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I think I jinxed myself last week by saying none since week 13.  Stomach bug came with a vengence!
Gender prediction: No idea.

Labor Signs: Nope

Symptoms: None really as of now.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on Valentine's Day!

Gracyn's take on the baby: Last Friday we met G-rise out for dinner. We were waiting for a table so was sitting in the lobby on a bench. Gracyn went to step over me to get to Clint and said, "Watch out baby!" We all got a kick out it! Last night, Gracyn told me that she was my baby and that the baby in my belly was her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment