Friday, June 21, 2013

Baby Update - 38 Weeks!


Cole is fully developed at this point. He really could come anytime now!  

Total weight gain:  31 lbs. Yes, I gained 5 lbs this week. I have no idea how that is even possible! So now I've exceeded the 27 lbs that I gained with Gracyn.

Maternity clothes?: yes


Sleep: Still waking up several times in the night to go to the bathroom or to flip sides.

Best moment this week: Getting all of our bags packed, minus Clint's. Cole and I are packed for the hospital and Gracyn is packed for Aunt Jeffies.

Miss Anything?: Cooler weather.

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Salad! I want one with every meal!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Major pelvic pain, tons of braxton hick contractions.

Belly Button in or out? Flat.

Wedding rings on or off? It's off : (

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Caroline's 4th birthday party!
Gracyn's take on the baby: We moved Gracyn's car seat to the other side and put Cole's car seat in the car. Every time we get in the car now Gracyn says something about Cole being in his seat. She is so excited for him to be here! I just hope she is as happy when she realizes that she isn't the baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment