Friday, June 14, 2013

Baby Update - Week 37




Total weight gain: 26 lbs..it is what it is.


Maternity clothes?: yes

Sleep: Still waking up several times in the night to go to the bathroom or to flip sides.

Best moment this week: A good check up at doctor! Blood pressure back to normal, 120/78.
Miss Anything?: Cooler weather.

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Lemonade!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Major pelvic pain, tons of braxton hick contractions.

Belly Button in or out? Flat.

Wedding rings on or off? It's off : (

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Getting Cole's baby book and diaper in the mail! 

Gracyn's take on the baby: She has really been practicing being a big sister. She loves playing with her baby doll and pretending to be a little mommy!
I asked my doctor at yesterdays appointment if we would be setting a date to induce. She said not at this time, we're just going to keep watching me and so far I'm doing great. So I don't know if that means there is a chance we won't induce at 39 weeks and just have me go naturally. I would rather not induce. I mean the thought of only having 2 more weeks sounds wonderful, but I'm still holding out for a July 4th baby boy! I guess we will see!

1 comment:

  1. Full term; getting close! :) Can't wait to see pics of him!

    ReplyDelete