Friday, June 7, 2013

Baby Update - Week 36


Cole is starting to shed most of the downy hair that covered his body, as well as the vernix caseosa - the wax substance that protects his skin from the amniotic fluid. At the end of this week, Cole is considered full term!


Total weight gain: lost a pound this week...back to 24 lbs gained.

Maternity clothes?: yes

Sleep: Still waking up several times in the night to go to the bathroom or to flip sides.

Best moment this week: Getting the results back on all of my labs....all came back normal!

Miss Anything?: Walking without getting out of breath.

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: I've been wanting lemonade a lot.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not now.

Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Major pelvic pain, tons of braxto hick contractions.

Belly Button in or out? Flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Some days on, some days off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Katie and Caroline coming up to baby shop! Getting the last few things needed for Cole's arrival!

Gracyn's take on the baby: She is just patiently awaiting his arrival!

After my 24 hour observation stay in the hospital, everything has been great. No swelling at all, my blood pressure is back down to normal ranges, and my urine and blood test have all come back normal! The doctor still took me out of work, but said I could work from home. So that is what I'm doing. I'm on limited activity restriction. She just wants to make sure we keep him in there as long as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment