Monday, June 24, 2013

Gracyn is a Big Sister!

Gracyn is absolutely loving being a big sister! She loves to kiss him and rub her cheeks on his soft hair. She loves to help me give him baths. If he is crying, she runs over to him to put his pacifier on his mouth then runs to me to tell me that Cole is hungry.

We have had our downs though. I came in to her putting her bean bag on top of him. She now knows that we do not put anything on top of him. She has had some issue with going to the bathroom. There have been a couple of times that she has gone in her pants while standing in the bathroom. She told me she was doing it for attention....at least she is honest. I had some pull ups in her closet from last year so threatened to put those on her and she did not like that. So, I think we have that issue taken care of.

I want my sweet kids to stay little, but of course, I can't wait to watch them grow up together!







No comments:

Post a Comment